Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wow am I embarrassed!

So I lost control of my emotions today. I wanted to share this to let you all know that no one is ever perfect. Especially with two young children at home!
I woke up at 7:50am YAY. But much to my surprise hubby had texted me to tell me that he had locked his keys in the car while at a training class for a job! I should have stopped and prayed and trusted God. I have to admit that was not how I actually handled the situation. Instead, I lashed out! Yelling at the phone, browsing the internet for any quick fix, and texting everyone I knew hoping they had a solution. I asked everyone but God for help. If I just would have went to him first my day and my family's day would have went much smoother. Everything started to snowball after this, Raymond was fussy cause mommy was, Daven was short tempered cause mommy was, no housework or schoolwork got done. On top of all of this I was unable to make a doctor's appointment. *That is another story all in itself!* Although I let myself lose control and didnt seek God for help first. I did end up having a good evening once I let myself calm down. Thankfully tomorrow is a new day and God is a merciful God and will forgive me for my mistakes and short temper. I will do better tomorrow, I will keep my temper, I will complete my necessary responsibilities, and I WILL NOT take any anger out on my family.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember.. everyone needs to be able to vent once in a while. If you don't, well.. that's how accidents happen.

    ReplyDelete