Friday, April 24, 2009

First Week of 6 Month Goals

So how did it go? Did you get a good start on your goals? What ones have you started on?
Here are mine...
  • Read Daily Bible Reading EVERY morning.
  • Pray the Rosary EVERY day.
  • Wake up by 8am at the latest and go to bed by 11pm.
  • Read the Bible to Daven EVERY day.
  • Work on my appearance, be dressed, washed, and primped every day!
  • Have a gentle peaceful attitude to my husband, children, friends and family.
  • Lose 5lbs by doing the Wii Fit for 15 minutes every day.
  • Make my husbands lunch every night before bed.
I have been doing my best to do my daily bible reading every day. I only missed on the day I lost control of my emotions. I have only woke up passed 8 ONCE this week yay! But I have been late on my bedtime for various reasons. But their is always next week. I did read daven's bible to him 2x this week. I am doing better with getting up and getting washed, dressed, and primped. The peaceful attitude is hard to have ALL the time but with God's help it will be easier. I however have not made the time for the Wii or any type of work out yet this week OR get hubby's lunch for him :( BUT I do have 6 months to work on these goals and to make them a habit :D I hope your week went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment