Sunday, April 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Woman's Daybook
Outside my window... Are the pretty mountains and beautiful sky

I am thinking...God will provide.

I am thankful for... My hardworking and determined husband. My wonderful boys. My Family. And most of all my Heavenly Father.

From the kitchen... Chicken Tacos was for dinner tonight :D

I am wearing...pajamas :D its sleepy time already

I am reading...articles on biblical womanhood

I am hoping... that I can get myself out of this rut.

I am creating... my blog.

I am hearing... the tv and my baby sleeping

Around the house... all is quiet as everyone is tucked into bed

One of my favorite things...is waking up to my darling family and zebra cakes :D

A few plans for the rest of the week... get caught up with cleaning, get my to do list completed everyday and trust in the Lord whole heartedly.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment