Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Goals for the next 6 months

So I am up late and reading on cafemom. I know I should be sleeping but here I am. After looking at my Christian Homakers Group I am face to face with who I really am. I am not the wife I long to be and pretty far from it. I know I dont need to be perfect, just better. So I am going to list goals to accomplish and be Routine 6 months from now! On October 19th, 2009 I will post about how I accomplished my goals and then post NEW goals for the next 6 months. Feel free to join me and make your own list of goals. Do not let your list exceed 12 goals. This will give you 2 goals a month to reach.

  • Read Daily Bible Reading EVERY morning.
  • Pray the Rosary EVERY day.
  • Wake up by 8am at the latest and go to bed by 11pm.
  • Read the Bible to Daven EVERY day.
  • Work on my appearance, be dressed, washed, and primped every day!
  • Have a gentle peaceful attitude to my husband, children, friends and family.
  • Lose 5lbs by doing the Wii Fit for 15 minutes every day.
  • Make my husbands lunch every night before bed.
There ya go! There is my list of goals. They are going to be difficult and rough for sure. But by Gods grace I will accomplish them. I was thinking about picking 2 that I would accomplish each month. But I would like to work on working towards all of them everyday. They all are things that NEED to change!
Philippians 4:13---I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

No comments:

Post a Comment