Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... Are the pretty mountains and beautiful sky

I am thinking...I really want to not be sick anymore.

I am thankful for... My darling husband who has been taking care of me while im sick.

From the kitchen... wasnt in the kitchen today

I am wearing...pajamas

I am reading...articles on homemaking.

I am hoping... that i can get back to housework tomorrow :)

I am creating... nothing today

I am hearing... the tv and my baby sleeping

Around the house... all i quiet as everyone is tucked into bed

One of my favorite things...is waking up to my darling family

A few plans for the rest of the week... get caught up with cleaning, get my to do list completed everyday and go to the park together on saturday

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment